Offering all the benefits of our standard square transfer ports with an additional door facilitating three-way opening our three-way port offers flexibility for permanent or temporary connection to ancillary equipment. This unique feature allows the isolator to be connected to a second piece of equipment such as a second isolator or LAF cabinet whist allowing access to the pass through section via the front mounted access door. Fabricated to a very high standard in clear acrylic this style of port facilitates hassle free aseptic transfer of goods in and out of the isolator.
- Thermally formed and bonded clear acrylic pass through section offering an ingress free finish for ease of cleaning
- 20mm thick clear acrylic easy open hinged door to inside of isolator
- 20mm thick clear acrylic easy open hinged door with circular flare for connection to other equipment to outside of isolator
- Pass through section fitted with 20mm thick clear acrylic easy open hinged door
- Wide range of sizes or bespoke design available
- Compression latches to both doors with silicone foam or neoprene door seals
- Interlock options available